How to check the single and double axis tracking bracket
14 Oct , 2021
How to check and maintain the single and double axis tracking bracket? Let’s take a look at it together.
1. All bolts, welds and bracket connections should be firm and reliable.
2. The anti-corrosion coating on the surface of the stent should not crack or fall off, otherwise it should be repaired in time.
In addition to the relevant regulations, the operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power stations and household photovoltaic systems shall also comply with the following regulations:
1. Photovoltaic building materials and photovoltaic components should be regularly inspected, cleaned, maintained and maintained by professionals. If the following problems are found, they should be adjusted or replaced immediately:
(1) Condensation, water ingress, and failure of insulating glass affect the line of sight and thermal performance of the photovoltaic curtain wall project;
(2) Glass explosion, including glass thermal explosion and tempered glass self-explosion;
(3) The coating glass is peeled off, causing loss of architectural beauty;
(4) The glass is loose, cracked, damaged, etc.
2. The drainage system of photovoltaic building materials and photovoltaic components must be kept unblocked and should be dredged regularly.
3. Doors and windows using photovoltaic building materials or photovoltaic components should be opened and closed flexibly, hardware accessories should be free of functional obstacles or damage, and installation bolts or screws should not be loose or fail.
4. The sealant for photovoltaic building
materials and photovoltaic components should be free of undesirable phenomena such as degumming, cracking, and blistering, and the sealant strip should not fall off or be damaged.
5. The machinery and equipment (washing machine, hanging basket, etc.) used in the inspection, cleaning, maintenance and repair of photovoltaic building materials and photovoltaic components must be firm, flexible and convenient to operate, reliable in quality, and should prevent impact and damage to photovoltaic building materials. Measures for photovoltaic components.
6. When cleaning photovoltaic building materials and photovoltaic components indoors, it is forbidden for water to flow into the fire-proof partition materials and components or electrical interfaces of the square array.
7. When replacing the glass of the hidden frame glass photovoltaic building materials and photovoltaic components, the components that have expired should be replaced as a whole. ,,